Celebrate the world's festivals: Connect with adventurous remote peers, immerse in vibrant cultural experiences
Join our celebrations and travel the world through festivals
Chiang Mai Thailand
Nov 23 - Dec 2, 2023
Holi in India
What We Offer
Connect and Collaborate: Join a thriving community of like-minded digital nomads passionate about cultural festivals.
Dance to pulsating beats, indulge in local cuisines, witness breathtaking performances, and celebrate alongside fellow nomads and locals.
Immerse yourself in thought-provoking masterminds, inspiring skillshares, and engaging workshops.
Unleash your creativity at festivals that celebrate various forms from wellness at the lantern festival to dance at carnival.
See What Our Past Members Had to Say
We had an incredible experience with Cloud Connections! From the moment we arrived, everything was impeccably organized. We were delighted to find extra perks like in-house massages and tours that were accommodated seamlessly. We're both eager to attend the next event in Chiang Mai and left with the added bonus of connecting with amazing individuals along the way.
I had a blast joining the coworking (Lightning Round) of Cloud Connections in Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro. With a great group of amazing people, we combined focused work and lots of fun in an amazing villa up on the hill of one of Rio's loveliest neighbourhoods. After work, we enjoyed sunset caipirinha's by the pool, experienced many local samba parties and visited beautiful beaches by the boat. Ranika did a great job of bringing all of us together and facilitating an amazing time. Thank you!
My time in Rio with Cloud Connections was unforgettable. From partying till 7am to lounging pool side to helicopter rides... it was truly the trip of a lifetime! Ranika works very hard to make sure everyone is comfortable and included and there is a diverse array of activities for everyone. It feels like a community every step of the way.
I spent a day working out of Cloud Connections in Rio and have a wonderful time. "Everyone was welcoming and friendly and I was served a delicious slice of chocolate cake beside a rooftop pool. Hard to complain about spending a work day like that! The space is beautiful with unique murals painted in some of the rooms and there was plenty of room to spread out and find a peaceful and pretty area to get your work done!
We were very happy to be part of Cloud Connections’ first launch. From the very beginning, communication was great. After the group’s arrival, we all bonded and the month went by too quickly. It was apparent to see the hard work that went into hosting a group from around the world during the highest season in Rio. Ranika did this with ease and it was amazing to watch. We hope to host the group again in the future if possible.
Apply Now to Reserve Your Spot
Schedule a 20 minute intro call here
Connections Beyond the Cloud
Grant $100 and Earn $300
- Yes, insurance is compulsory for all Cloud Connection trips. We recommend using Safety Wing for travel insurance. Coverage starts at $45/month
- We plan activities to get the full immersion of Chaing Mai. These are all to make your experience incredible and are at your discretion.
- Yes – as we do get booked up in advance, a 50% deposit is required to hold your spot. The total balance is due 4 weeks before the program start.
- Definitely, we welcome individuals curious about the remote work lifestyle that are keen on experiencing the world’s best festivals and appreciate cultural immersion.
- They are events that are community led and at the discretion of the participants.
- Workshops/skillshares are an exchange of one participant’s knowledge with either another individual(s) or the entire group
- Masterminds are to help participants with a relevant business issue and have help from the group to brainstorm a solution with outcomes
- These will be discussed further in the intro chat and are all completely voluntary.